Montag, 22. Januar 2007

Hi Friends,
this sunday, my boss and Ms. Miura showed me and Kati some new sides of Tokyo. First, we've been to Asakusa taking a look at the Sensoji-temple and the thundergate (雷門)。


I'm very happy, that I can finally introduce to you from the left to the right:
1. My boss and CEO of Eishin Foods, Mr. Murakami (I call him "shachô", which means boss)
2. his Son-in-law Sato-san
3. with his daughter Akane(-chan)
4. Kati (who works together with me as an intern)
5. and Miura-san, my direct superior.
Like you can probably guess from the photo, they are all very warm and kind people.
I think, I am really lucky to have met them. (Ich glaub, ich bin ein wahrer Glückspilz ^_^).


Here's a nice picture of me, Kati and Akane-chan. It didn't take long and I was called "onii-chan" by Akane, which means big brother ^_^.


Als ich dieses Bild hier geschossen hatte, wollte ich eigentlich nur das umgedrehte Hakenkreuz fotografieren, was ein Symbol für Tempel ist. Überraschenderweise hat ich erst beim Übertragen der Bilder festgestellt, dass sich ein Dragonball-Charakter im Bild versteckt hat (für alle, die Dragonball kennen ^_^). Findet ihr ihn?



Und hier der Beweis! Gundam lebt! Die Serie ist zwar uralt, aber in Japan so beliebt wie noch nie, was man vor allem in den Spielhöllen immer wieder feststellen kann.

After our little shopping trip, my boss invited us all to lunch. I think, he wants me to taste all the different kinds of food, that the japanese cuisine has to offer. So today, we ate sukiyaki!!!
I forgot to take a picture, so here's one from wikipedia:

A short explanation: Sukiyaki is a dish, which is cooked in a nabe (Eintopfgericht). There are many ingredients, which are cooked in a tasty sauce (consisting of soy sauce and other things). But the best ingredient is the very thinly-sliced beef! It was really tasty!!!
After our great meal, we met with Arafat, who came to Tokyo to visit a friend of his. Akane-chan soon found another "onii-chan" ^_^.



This pic was shot in the Edo-Tokyo-Museum. The museum is really big. I think, I've only seen half of it.

Here's Arafat and Akane-chan ^_^.


Another cute pic of Akane-chan ^_^.

The Edo-Tokyo-Museum is right next to the national sumo hall...


And the last pic. Actually, this is a little older. But I simply had to show it.

Keep genki and take care of yourselves,
Maze.

Keine Kommentare: